BRNO INDUSTRY 4.0 | 2019
3rd International B2B Conference about
"Explore the world of digitization"
Technologies and case studies
Czech and foreign experts
New contacts and B2B meetings
Innovations for Production 4.0
BRNO INDUSTRY 4.0 | 2018
"The conference was able to return to the topic Industry 4.0 back on the technological level and the interest in it suprised us very pleasantly"Jan Ohřál, CEO of B&R Czech Republic
And who and what topics can you expect this year?
- Cyber security in industry, Prof. Gerald Quirchmayr, University of Vienna
- Digitization of production management & Case Studies, Dr. Lubomír Sláma, Act-in CZ
- Implementation of digital technologies into manufacturing companies, Ing. Radomír Zbožínek, Intemac Solutions
- Automation and new technologies, Ing. Peter Kurhajec, MTS, spol. s r.o.
- ERP systems, Ing. Tomáš Zahradníček, Microsoft
- System integration, Ing. Petr Puš, Unicorn
Complete conference program HERE
* The event is organized within activities of the Enterprise Europe Network, which are funded from the European Union‘s COSME Programme (2014-2020) under the grant agreement No 737766 and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
* The event is organized within the Digital Innovation Hub DIGIMAT, which is funded by the South Moravian Region.